среда, 12 декабря 2012 г.

Discussions on Friendship and Human Relationship in General



Questions
1. There is a saying which says : “ To lose a friend start sharing a flat or room with him/her.” Do you agree?
2. What is the difference between friendship and kinship (blood relations)?
3. To what extent can you be friends with your mother, father?
4. How important is forgiveness in human relationship?
5. What can your friends do to make you fall out with each other?
6. What type of people do you get on well with?
7. What things should friends never do?
8. How can a good friendship be maintained?
9. Has a friend ever let you down?
10. Have your friends had any influence on your life in a positive way?

1.  I agree with this saying ՛՛To lose a friend start sharing a flat or room with him\her՝՝, because not every friend is really a close friend, whom you can trust. Close friend becomes obvious  ակնհայտ in difficulty or when  you have to travel with him or her  and  share a flat or room with him/her.
2. In my opinion friendship is formed during our life and we choose our friends, but kinship is granted to us when we are born and it is with us no matter we like it or not. We can’t choose them, we must adopt them, because they are  our blood relatives.
3. I think that all of us can be friends with mother  and father, but some of us prefer to share with our  friends, because they are the same age. In fact our  parents are  never jealous of us. I trust only my close friend, because I know that she will never let me down.
4. Forgiveness is very important  in human relationship. Everybody is to be given a second chance as all of us make mistakes in our lives. We have to realize our mistakes and correct them.
5. I am a very happy person, because I have many friends. It is very  important to have close friends.
6.  First of all every person should be a personality and have her/his own opinion. Of course we sometimes have to argue with each other, but I think it firms our friendship.
7. Friends should never be jealous, let down each other and tell lies to each other.
8. A good friendship must be maintained by relying on each other and doing one’s best for helping each other.
9. I think there isn’t ideal friendship in our life as there isn’t any ideal person. But I am very pleased with my friendship as my friends never let me down so I’ve made a good choice.
10. I always spend a happy time with my friends, and they help me to spend my time happily.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий