вторник, 27 ноября 2012 г.

Discussion of the English Speaking Club: My Opinion about inner talent



  One of the keys to find human happiness is to reveal inner talent. I agree that everyone has an inner talent but very few people manage to reveal it. I think that in order to find one’s inner talent he or she should be given the opportunity to get developed comprehensively.

I have not fully revealed my inner talent yet, but I have a characteristic feature, a trait tat will help me to find it fully in time.
It is my purposefulness and strength of will. Besides, I am trying not to get rid of my favorite preferences.
I can’t say how I imagine my future, but I know clearly that the future is the result of the present. If I want to create my future well I have to live each moment of my life meaningfully.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий